Answered By: Research Librarians Last Updated: Oct 16, 2015 Views: 22
Answered By: Research Librarians
Last Updated: Oct 16, 2015 Views: 22
You need to either
- Save the certificate as a PDF document, or
- Take a screen capture (or screenshot, or print screen) of the page. This will usually then save as a jpg file.
- On a Mac: Press the Apple key ⌘ + Shift + 3 all at the same time. This file usually saves on your desktop.
- On a PC: Press the Windows logo key +PrtScn. This file is usually saved in the Screenshots folder in your Pictures folder).
- OR do a Google search for print pdf mac/pc (depending on which you're working on ) or print screen mac/pc. You may need to add in the operating system you're using (e.g., Windows 8).
DO NOT SAVE CERTIFICATE AS A .HTML FILE. This will save the frame of the tutorial, but not the content inside that has your name, date, and score on it.