Answered By: Prof. Greg Morrison Last Updated: Jan 13, 2016 Views: 37
Answered By: Prof. Greg Morrison
Last Updated: Jan 13, 2016 Views: 37
It depends on the platform. These are the instructions for eBooks from EBSCOHost,
Once you are in the record for the eBook you want...
- click on "download this ebook" in the left column.
- log in to your myebsco account or create it if you don't have one yet
- once logged in you will see the screen below
- note that desk/laptop users need to install Adobe Digital Editions (free), which is already installed on all library computers
- Bluefire Reader is recommended for Apple and Android devices