Answered By: Terry Huttenlock Last Updated: Jul 01, 2014 Views: 147
Answered By: Terry Huttenlock
Last Updated: Jul 01, 2014 Views: 147
There are a few reasons why full-text PDF files are not saved:
- The library has not purchased access to the full-text article. You may still be able to get it in another database - click the "Get IT!" button. If it is not available, place an ILLiad request.
- The article is available as an "article-on-demand." You will find this in databases such as ScienceDirect or Wiley Online.
- To save the full-text PDF article
- Click on the "download PDF" or "Full-Text" link in the detail record and select "continue" if prompted.
- When you are returned to the detail screen, save the citation to Zotero again. The PDF file should be saved.
- Some databases will not save the PDF if you are at the title level or the results list, where multiple titles are displayed. View the detail record and then save to Zotero.