Answered By: Terry Huttenlock Last Updated: Jul 01, 2014 Views: 21
Answered By: Terry Huttenlock
Last Updated: Jul 01, 2014 Views: 21
To see the Zotero toolbar in Word you need to have installed a special plugin.
To see if it is installed or to install the plugin:
- Go to the "gear" icon on the menu bar in Zotero.
- Select Preferences -> Cite.
- Install the plugin if necessary.
If the plugin is installed and you still do not see the toolbar:
- Restart Word if it is open.
- Make sure you are looking in the right place for the toolbar.
- On a PC:
- The toolbar appears under the "Add-Ins" tab on menu bar.
- On a MAC:
- An Icon should appear between the "Help" and "Window" on the menu bar. If the toolbar does not display go to View -> Toolbars -> Zotero on the menu bar to display the toolbar.