Answered By: Research Librarians Last Updated: Aug 06, 2019 Views: 68
Answered By: Research Librarians
Last Updated: Aug 06, 2019 Views: 68
Please print or save your "passing" results, as you may need to show proof that you've completed the tutorial at a later date, or take it again. To do this:
- Click the "View, Save & Print Certificate" button on the final screen of the tutorial, which will open your certificate in a new tab or window (make sure your browser is NOT blocking pop-ups).
- Enter your full name (first and last) in the pop-up to get credit
To print or save as PDF:
- Click the "Print or Save this Certificate" button on the certificate itself and either print a physical copy or change the destination printer to say "Save as PDF." OR
- File->Print, or Ctrl+P (PC), or ⌘+P (mac) will open a print dialog box to allow you to print or save the certificate.
To do a screen capture/print screen:
- On a Mac: Press the Apple key ⌘ + Shift + 3 simultaneously. This file usually saves to your desktop as "Screenshot..."
- On a PC: Press the Windows logo key + PrtScn. This file is usually saved to your clipboard or to the screenshots folder in your Pictures folder.
- DO NOT SAVE AS AN HTML FILE, or your certificate will be blank.