Answered By: Prof. Greg Morrison
Last Updated: Jul 01, 2014     Views: 18

 Copy & Print Refund Request

Students can request refunds for erroneous copy and print charges. Login to your PaperCut account here.

Go to Recent Print Jobs on the left and find the print job to be refunded. Click on "Request Refund" (right side) and follow the instructions. Please provide as much detail as you feel necessary for the reason for your refund. You should expect a response in 2-3 days with the status of your request. You may be contacted for more information.

Related Topics

    Contact Us